8:30 am - Traditional Worship
9:30 am- Connection Groups
(for all ages)
10:45 am- Contemporary Worship
AWANA & Nursery
15 Earl Stoyer Rd.
next to Bubeck Park & Stoyer's Dam
C H U R C H
- That a personal, loving and almighty God purposefully created the universe.
- That every human being is made in God’s image and has infinite worth and value.
- That sin entered the world through Adam, and people have continued to live in a state of brokenness and disobedience to God. Because of this, humans will continue to experience suffering, death and separation from God unless God intervenes with His love and grace.
- That God’s Son, Jesus, offers humans freedom from brokenness and death. We are offered a new life if we believe that Christ was born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, gave up His life by dying on the cross for our sins, and took His life back again in His glorious resurrection and ascension to heaven.
- That the Holy Spirit fills believers and gives them the desire and ability to live lives patterned on God’s word.
- That every believer and Christ follower, living and dead is a member of the body of Christ. The Local Church is an assembly of believers, come together to worship, to witness and to make disciples. Believers use their spiritual gift(s) God has given them for the benefit of the church, their family, their community and their world.
- That Jesus will return to this world to bring an end to this world history, to judge every human, and to welcome into His eternal kingdom all who are devoted followers of Christ.